Ladybug theme is a popular birthday party or baby shower theme for summer. I’ve seen some amazing Pinterest boards with ideas ranging from decorations and clothing to appetisers and desserts and wanted to share my version of Ladybug cake pops with you.
The cake balls are the same as used in the Bear Cake Pops, so I won’t repeat the recipe and will focus on the decoration part in this post.
For 15 Ladybug Cake Pops you need:
- 15 cake balls (made from cocoa cake crumbs mixed with cream cheese frosting, recipes in previous post)
- 15 lollipop sticks
- 20 grams black fondant
- 1 sweet liquorice string, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 30 mini white chocolate balls
- black edible marker
- 150 grams red candy melts
- black ready to use decorating gel
Happy cake pop bugging 😀