- 200g passover cocoa & pecan cake crumbs
- 60g margarine in room temperature
- 100g powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- about 100g sugar paste
- Place margarine, vanilla and half of the powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and beat gradually increasing the speed.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar and beat until fully incorporated.
- Combine with the cake crumbs and mix well.
- Cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Shape into different height small pyramids.
- Roll out your sugar paste/fondant. I mixed white, brown and yellow sugar paste to achieve the uneven “sandy” color and gave it some texture using a fondant texture sheet.
- Cover the pyramids with fondant and fold the ends under. Serve in mini cake cases or on sugar sprinkles.